Leadership San Antonio
Leadership San Antonio (LSA) is a jointly sponsored program of The Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce and The San Antonio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. It provides a learning experience for existing and emerging leaders who live and work in the San Antonio metropolitan area. Participants of the program are given the opportunity to develop an understanding of the promises and challenges facing our community.
LSA seeks people dedicated to serving their community. Applicants must show a sincere commitment, be motivated and interested in the community, and have the desire to increase their service to our community in key leadership positions. Over thirty years after its formation, LSA's primary goal continues to focus on a strong commitment to community service. The continuing growth of San Antonio will challenge each class of LSA to produce sensitive, responsible, and committed leaders.
The members of LSA Class 38 are:
- Shannon Albert, Senior Director, Call Center & Customer Billing, CPS Energy
- Noah Almanza, CEO, March of Dimes
- Jeffrey Arndt, Interim CEO, VIA Metropolitan Transit
- Mark Barrera, Attorney/ Shareholder, Cox Smith
- Todd Braulick, Senior Vice President & Market Trust Director, Bank of America
- Sara Brouillard, Marketing Communications Specialist, Broadway Bank
- Jose Manuel Bulas Montoro, Strategic Advisor, MATT
- Melissa Burnett, Director of Communications, Downtown Alliance San Antonio
- Tracy Carter, Dean of Academic Advancement, TMI - The Episcopal School of Texas
- Claudia Castillo Gonzalez, Director of Strategic Planning, The Atkins Group
- Lauren Ciminello, Associate Attorney, Jackson Walker, LLP
- Claudia Coleman, Director of Network Services, AT&T, Inc.
- Kelli Cubeta, General Counsel, Billing Services Group
- James Eisen, President, Visionworks of America, Inc.
- Bryan Erickson, Project Manager, HDR Engineering, Inc.
- Robert Garza, Vice President of Student Affairs, Palo Alto College
- Omar Gonzalez, Director of Planning, Operations, and Development, Hemisfair Park Area Redevelopment Corp.
- Roger Graham, Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Stephen Graham, Assistant General Manager, San Antonio River Authority
- Aaron Hackney, Network Security Engineer, Rackspace Hosting
- Julia Hamon, Wealth Advisor, Wells Fargo Bank
- Melba Harris, Communications Manager, Time Warner Cable
- Christine Hinchey, Public Affairs Account Supervisor/Government Relations Specialist, KGBTexas Communications
- Manish Kapoor, Senior Vice President of Information Systems, NuStar Energy
- Glenn Kloos, Vice President, Zachry Holdings, Inc.
- Cynthia Lee, Anchor/Reporter, KABB-TV
- Megan Legacy, Executive Director, San Antonio Christian Hope Resource Center
- Melissa Ludwig, Senior Account Supervisor, The DeBerry Group
- Gary McDaniel, Partner, Fulbright & Jaworski LLP
- Amit Mehta, Vice President/Chief Medical Officer, South Texas Radiology Group/Intrinsic Imaging
- Richard Milk, Senior Planning & Policy Manager, San Antonio Housing Authority
- Nieves Montemayor, Commercial Sales and Estimating, Preferred Landscape & Lighting
- Lisa Montoya, Associate Dean, University of Texas at San Antonio
- Leo Munoz, Senior Manager of Consulting, Padgett Stratemann & Co.
- David Neugebauer, Senior Vice President/Director, Project Control of Texas
- Jason Nelson, Director, AECOM
- Samuel Newman, Manager, Customer Insights, HEB
- Julie Novak, Vice Dean of Practice and Engagement/Director Student Health Center, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Tim O'Krongley, Assistant Aviation Director, City of San Antonio
- William Peche, Manager of Intergovernmental/External Relations, San Antonio Water System
- Stacy Pozza, Vice President, Frost Bank
- Adrian Reyes, Owner and CEO, Adrian Reyes Agency, LLC
- Adam Rocha, Executive Director, SAFILM - San Antonio Film Festival
- Sylvia Rodriguez, Vice President, Valero Energy Foundation
- Zaida Saliba, Vice President/Corporate Relationship Manager, BBVA Compass
- JoQuese Satterwhite, Senior Operations Supervisor, Medtronic Diabetes
- Christopher Scott, Director, Business Development, WestEast Design Group, LLC
- Ryan Snider, Director of Business Operations, Spurs Sports & Entertainment
- Michael Sowry, President/Owner, Virtuoso Builders
- William Steele, Vice President , Sundt Construction, Inc.
- Gretchen Stepke, Business Systems Manager, HOLT CAT
- Emma Georgina Tello Rodriguez, COO, Beading 2 Go
- Jesse Travis, Managing Partner, Travis-Martin Financial Services, LLC
- Edward “JR” Trevino, Business Development Manager, Treco Enterprises, Inc.
- Roberto Trevino, Architect, Roberto Carlos Architect, PLLC
- John Ximenes, President, L(5) Services, LLC
The members of the LSA Class 38 Steering Committee are:
Murray H. Van Eman, Attorney at Law, King & Sommer, LLP – Co-Chair
Gavino Ramos, Senior Director of Communications, Time Warner Cable – Co-Chair
Priscilla Camacho, Associate, Plunkett & Gibson, Inc.
Joe Clark, Vice President of Sales & Service, Spurs Sports & Entertainment
Yvonne de la Rosa, Government Relations Officer, SACU
Mike DeNuccio, Associate, Winstead, P.C.
Shawn Eddy, Senior Director Enterprise Facilities & Asset Management, CPS Energy
Roberto Espinosa, Financial Advisor/Field Director, Northwestern Mutual
Noah Garcia, Senior Vice President, Vantage Bank
Kim Gresham, President, Anderson Marketing Group
Debra Guerrero, VP of Texas Development, NRP Group
Dr. Tim Palomera, Physician, Sports Medicine Associates of San Antonio
Rob Rodriguez, CEO, Vita Navis Group
Wayne Terry, Supplier Diversity Manger, H-E-B