It’s the week of Thanksgiving, and we know many of you have yet to make any travel arrangements to get back to your loved ones in time. Rest assured, you will not have to eat a mediocre frozen dinner alone in your cold, empty apartment!
To help you out, we have compiled a short listing of a few places where you can enjoy a hot, delicious meal Thanksgiving Day! Whether you are looking to grab brunch with some fellow friends who opted to stay in the Alamo City, or have a sit-down, delicious meal, there is sure to be something to please every one’s Turkey Day cravings.
- Appetizers including: deviled eggs topped with caviar, artisan cheeses, spring rolls
- Locally grown greens like romaine hearts with red pepper Caesar dressing, vine ripe tomatoes with house pulled mozzarella & hydroponic basil
- Herb roasted turkey, tangerine brandy glazed: both served with sides like apple-smoked bacon, sourdough stuffing, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans, and turkey gravy
- Roasted prime rib, country fried chicken, baked ham, and Gulf fish a la Plancha
- Chocolate Mocha Mousse, Almond pear panna cotta
Thanksgiving Brunch will be November 23rd served 11am-7pm.
Adults $65 ~ Kids 12 & Under $28
For a complete menu listing and to make a reservation please visit Biga on the Banks website.
- Appetizers including: pumpkin butternut squash bisque
- Baby spinach and Frissee salad
- Herb roasted turkey breast served with fried brussel Sprouts with pecorino romano, golden raisins and agave nectar, house made cornbread stuffing, garlic mashed potatoes, wild mushroom gravy, orange-cranberry relish
- Mesquite smoked pork tenderloin served with sweet potato mash, braised collard greens, apple-wood bacon onion jam, chipotle Honey
- Sweet potato pecan pie
$40.00 PER PERSON $18.00 FOR CHILDREN TURKEY DINNER REGULAR DINNER MENU ALSO AVAILABLE
For a complete menu listing and to make a reservation please visit Boudro’s website.
- Breakfast omelet station, pancakes, eggs, fruit yogurt
- Thanksgiving brunch including: Caesar salad with marinated olives, croutons, roasted garlic Caesar dressing, Gulf oysters on the half shell, orzo pasta salad with Gulf shrimp
- Braised beef short ribs with root vegetables
- Skuna Bay salmon with artichoke and tomato ragout with lemon beurre blanc
- A Chef’s Carving Station: Garlic rubbed carved to order prime rib, carved to order Tom turkey with giblet gravy, carved to order bone in ham with pineapple and brown sugar dijon mustard
- Warm chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin pie, black forest cupcakes
Adults: $55 Children (6-13): $20 Children 5 & Under: FREE
For a complete menu listing and to make a reservation please visit Hotel Contessa’s website.
- Appetizers including: pumpkin butternut squash bisque, maple creme fraiche, cinnamon croutons or brussel Caesar salad with dried cranberries, candied almonds, parmigano reggiano
- Entree: Achiote marinated turket roulade with house made andouille – cornbread dressing, Yukon gold mashed potatoes, hariot verts and wild mushroom gravy
$25 Per Adult $15 Per Child Regular Dinner Menu Also Available
For a complete menu listing and to make a reservation please visit Zinc’s website.
Friday, November 24th will be the annual Ford Holiday River Parade along the downtown River Walk. If you have never experienced this iconic parade, let this be the year you begin a new tradition! The two-and-a-half mile long route is filled with lights, costumed float riders, and music. All of the featured floated depict holiday movie classics for this years theme, Christmas at the Movies.
More information, including ticketing information, an interactive map which allows you to pick your seats, and volunteer information can be found at The San Antonio River Walk’s website.
As always, we hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend! May it be filled with lots of pumpkin pie and delicious brunch options!