Date(s) - May 26, 2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
San Antonio is a proud and patriotic city – in large part due to the large presence of Military Missions and Partners and our long history of loyal and faithful support of our Military men and women. For our Service Members and Families, Veterans and Civilians who serve in this noble profession, the rigors, sacrifices and challenges of a Military career can take its toll. Supporting the psychological health of our brave men and women and their Families is a great responsibility and one we don’t take lightly.
Join us along with our partners at Endeavors and their Steven A Cohen Military Family Clinic as we highlight resources to assist our Military and Veterans in their mental health journey. We will focus on the important work being accomplished to help them navigate the stressors of military life, as well as shine light on vital initiatives that aim to prevent homelessness, crisis and isolation.
You’ll hear from the following speakers:
- Jon Allman, President & CEO, Endeavors
- Chip Fulghum, Chief Operating Officer, Endeavors
- Jill Palmer, Senior Director of Clinic Operations, Endeavors
- Kimberly Anderson, Program Coordinator, Veterans Wellness Center, Endeavors
- Annie Erickson, Senior Director of Community Based Services, Endeavors
To submit your questions prior to the webinar, click here.
Sponsor this webinar series!
Register for Log-In & Learn: Military Mental Health and Wellness Resources