Date(s) - May 17, 2018
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Church's Chicken #564
Church’s Chicken started in 1952 in the city San Antonio. We are best known for our scratch made honey butter biscuits. Our founder George W. Church ensured we serve high quality chicken every day, which is a tradition we still abide by.
We are now in the process of remodeling every one of our restaurants with this location being one of the first in San Antonio.
Here are a few Church’s Chicken Fun Facts:
– Our first location was opened across the street from the Alamo on April 17, 1952. The restaurant sold only fried chicken when it first opened.
– Ten years after the first restaurant opened, the chain grew to eight locations in San Antonio.
– There are 42 restaurants in San Antonio
– In one year alone, we served over 4,200,000 of our honey butter biscuits and over 8,400,000 pieces of fried chicken to our San Antonio customers.
– Church’s Chicken now boasts more than 1,500 locations in 23 countries and international territories.