Put the San Antonio Chamber to work for your business TODAY
Membership with the San Antonio Chamber of Commerce offers the opportunity to work alongside other business leaders to make a positive impact on our region, making it one of the best places to live, work and build a business. Membership also provides exclusive connections to people, industry experts, international dignitaries, and other business leaders to help our members grow their businesses, expand their networks, and continue professional development.
Questions? Email our membership department or call 210.229-2107.
- One free Ribbon Cutting/Grand Opening or milestone celebration
- Category listing(s) in the Business Directory on sachamber.org
- New member recognition on the Chamber’s website
- Discounted prices at networking/special events
- Access to members-only events
- Complimentary entrance at the Business Connections Mixers
- The Chamber Today e-newsletter, providing you with timely information on hot topics, upcoming events, and key issues that affect the business community
- Exclusive member discounts through the Member Rewards Program (Infintech and Office Depot)
- Involvement opportunities on Chamber committees
- Inclusion in the Chamber’s referral service
- Unlimited copies of our Relocation Guide for your place(s) of business
- New Member Highlight in the Chamber Today
- Free ChamberLink, up to 5 categories
- Gold member designation in the online Business Directory
- Membership plaque
- Exclusive event opportunities for area business leaders and decision-makers and four passes to any Chamber luncheon of your choice, including VIP Reception
- Introductory meeting with the President & CEO
- Additional “same name” locations listed on the Business Directory (up to five total) that will also receive this level’s benefits
- Advance notification for sponsorship opportunities at the Chamber’s signature events
- Platinum member designation in the online Business Directory
- Sponsorship/advertising opportunities in print and digital media
- $1,000 marketing credit (first year)
- Access to Northside Business Center (based on availability)
- Exclusive “Chairman’s Circle” annual meeting with the Chamber President & CEO and Chairman of the Board
- Additional “same name” locations listed on the Business Directory (up to 10 total) that will also receive this level’s benefits
- Chairman’s Circle member designation in the online Business Directory
- $2,000 marketing credit (first year)
Advisors help shape the course of the organization through active participation on the Chamber’s Board of Directors. Benefits include high-level interaction and networking with leaders within the Chamber as well as government and industry leaders from across Texas and the nation. Advisors receive regular correspondence directly from the Chamber President & CEO informing them of important regional matters and seeking input on issues that impact business.
Because of their commitment to our region’s economic growth and development and their significant level of investment, Trustees play a vital role in the overall direction and focus of the organization. Trustees may request Chamber support, involvement, or intervention for specific issues or projects at no additional cost and work directly with the President and members of the Chamber’s management team. The Office of the President & CEO serves as the primary point of contact and direct liaison at the Chamber for all Trustee-level members.
Did You Know? When you’re a member of the Chamber, your dues are 95% tax deductible. Speak to a Membership Specialist today by calling 210.229.2100.