Yesterday, the San Antonio Chamber and the San Antonio Hispanic Chamber announced the 56 individuals who will make up the 42nd class of Leadership San Antonio (LSA).
Since 1975, LSA has long been recognized as the premiere leadership development program in the city and state, providing participants a unique experience to expand their service to San Antonio. The jointly-sponsored program identifies individuals who have demonstrated leadership in their chosen profession and are active in community organizations that support San Antonio’s growth and development.
Co-chairs for LSA 42 are Lisa Brunsvold, Vice President, Development, Donor Services/Communications for the San Antonio Area Foundation and Andrew Casillas, Attorney at Law.
“It is an honor to be affiliated with the LSA program and to co-chair this year’s class alongside Andrew”, says Brunsvold. “I am extremely grateful for the commitment demonstrated by the Steering Committee members thus far and look forward to the great work that will come from the class participants this year.”
As LSA connects local leaders to public and community servants who share the common desire for the betterment of their community, the program exposes participants to diverse challenges affecting San Antonio and the means to positively impact them. Thus, broadening their knowledge base and developing a unique perspective for how to lead in this city.
“Leadership San Antonio is one of the most dynamic leadership programs in the country,” says Casillas. “And this year’s class will continue that tradition by examining the current trajectory of the city and tackling issues that will affect San Antonio into the next generation.”
The members of the LSA Class 42 Steering Committee are:
- Lisa Brunsvold, San Antonio Area Foundation
- Andrew Casillas, Attorney at Law
- Todd Braulick, Bank of America / U.S. Trust
- Luisa Casso, Self-Employed
- Christina Castano-Bradshaw, VIA Metropolitan Transit
- Ramon Flores, Port San Antonio
- Michelle Martinez, Michelle Martinez Communications
- Linde Murphy, M.E. Allison & Co., Inc.
- Nicole Navarro-Velesiotis, Integrated Human Capital
- Amy Perry, NuStar Energy L.P.
- Jeremy Roberts, Acxiom
- Micah Salinas, Frost Bank
- Erin Seki, H-E-B
- Rick Trefzer, San Antonio River Authority
- Michael Vela, City of San Antonio Tricentennial Commission
- Rob Wicall, Tracy Cleaning Service
The members of LSA Class 42 are:
- Elva Adams, Wells Fargo Bank
- Karina Alderete, Whataburger
- Taylor Allen, Big Red Dog Engineering|Consulting
- Andrew Baumgardner, Jackson Walker, L.L.P.
- Edwin Blanton, Texas A&M University – San Antonio
- Katye Brought, Witte Museum
- Emily Calderon Galdeano, Elevate Consulting Group
- Andrew Cardwell, McCombs Enterprises
- Lorraine (Lori) Castillo, NatureSweet Tomatoes, LLC
- Adrienne Cox, Port San Antonio
- Mishaw Cuyler, Experiential Consulting Group, LLC
- Jose De La Cruz, City of San Antonio
- Siboney Diaz-Sanchez, Overland Partners Architects
- Allison Elder, San Antonio River Authority
- Dalia Flores, KIPP San Antonio
- Marco Flores, Phipps LLP
- Flor Garcia, San Antonio Water System
- Roland Gonzales, Cokinos, Bosien & Young & Roland’s Roofing Co., Inc.
- Ryan Griffin, USAA
- Carlos Gutierrez, Frost Bank
- Ricardo Guzman, Crit USA
- Antonio (Tony) Harris II, Red Haus Public Relations
- Josephine Hurtado, Zachry Group
- Beatriz Joseph, Palo Alto College
- Bernice Kearney, KSAT
- John Keeton, Covenant
- Nathan Ketterling, Rosenthal Pauerstein Sandoloski Agather LLP
- Lonnie Lassmann, Acelity
- Lisa Lewis, CPS Energy
- Hector Lopez, Sports Medicine Associates of San Antonio
- Ryan Lugalia-Hollon, Excel Beyond the Bell San Antonio
- Wayne Madsen, Broadway Bank
- Blanca Maldonado, San Antonio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Farooq Malik, North American Development Bank
- Madison Mauze, Ranger Health
- Robert McCullough, JPMorgan Chase
- Brenna Nava, Rackspace
- Lisa Navarro Gonzales, Forma Automotive
- Lyssa Ochoa, Peripheral Vascular Associates
- Kedar Patel, H-E-B
- Marcus Peoples, VIA Metropolitan Transit
- Joel Reyes, South Texas Allergy & Asthma Medical Professionals (dba STAAMP Allergy)
- Lillian Riojas, Valero
- Nathan Roach, MassVenture, Inc.
- Abelardo Salinas, LNV, Inc.
- Brandon Seale, Howard Energy Partners
- Mike Setser, Spurs Sports and Entertainment (SS&E)
- Lauren Sides, KGBTexas Communications
- Ryan Smith, The DoSeum
- Megan Smith, Francisco Gónima Executive Coaching & Strategy
- Blake Stribling, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Thomas Thill, United Allergy Services
- Charles Michael Truby, NuStar Energy LP
- Michael Vela, Taco Cabana
- Andrea Vinyard, 59th Medical Wing
- Martin Williams, Catto & Catto LLP