The San Antonio Chamber of Commerce is excited to present the Fall International Trip, an iconic river cruise through the waterways of Switzerland, France, Germany, and Holland! Make plans to join us October 30 – November 8 for this amazing adventure.
Enjoy an exceptional voyage along “Old Father Rhine,” one of Europe’s most captivating waterways. The river runs from Amsterdam at the North Sea to Basel, which is the gateway to the Swiss Alps. We hope that you will join us as we travel through four of Europe’s most picturesque countries.
You will also have the opportunity to explore the magnificent cities of Amsterdam, Cologne, Strasbourg, Basel, and more. Take in their diverse landscapes and impressive waterways, featuring a stretch of the Rhine with all of its splendid wealth of mythological associations.
As with the many trips we have conducted for our members, we pride ourselves on providing exciting, well-organized trips for every type of traveler. Join us for an information session on our voyage along “Old Father Rhine” to go over the tour and pricing.
March 14, 2017
Northside Business Office (1100 NW Loop 410) Suite 109
San Antonio Texas, 78213
Time: 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Tour Highlights include:
• Hillside castles & storybook villages
• Spectacular scenery & lush vineyards
• Grand cathedrals, historic cities & medieval towns
• Scenic UNESCO World Heritage Rhine Gorge
• Dutch ingenuity
• Picture-perfect German riverside towns
• Beautiful city of Amsterdam & canal cruise
• Cologne, jewel of the Rhine
• World famous Cologne Cathedral
• Picturesque town of Cochem
• Wine tasting
• 2,000-year-old city of Koblenz
• Idyllic Rüdesheim, winemaking town
• Siegfried’s Music Museum
• Romantic city of Heidelberg
• Charming Speyer
• Sophisticated & multicultural French town of Strasbourg
• Vibrant Basel
• Cultural and contemporary Zurich.
For more information on this info session, and to express interest in joining the Chamber as we venture to Switzerland, France, Germany, and Holland, contact our Membership Program Coordinator Cynthia Rodriguez at 210-229-2107 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Register today!