The Chamber’s 2018 nominating process is underway to select nominees for the 2018 Board of Directors. In accordance with the Chamber’s Bylaws, a nine-member Nominating Task Force was approved by the Board of Directors at the August 24th meeting.
Task Force members include:
- Nominating Task Force Chairman: Renée Flores (AT&T & 2016 Chairman of the Board)
- 2017 Chairman of the Board, Rad Weaver (McCombs Partners)
- 2017 Chair-elect, Shaun Kennedy (Texas Capital Bank)
- Past Chairman, Sam Dawson (Pape-Dawson)
- Jorge Calderon (Capital One)
- Shana Robinson (Baptist Health Care)
- Paula Gold Williams (CPS Energy)
- Brandon Seale (Howard Energy)
- Scott Farrimond (Farrimond, Castillo & Bresnahan P.C.)
- Richard Perez, President/CEO.
The Nominating Task Force will submit a slate of nominees at the October Board of Directors meeting to be held on October 26th, in order to fill positions of 2018 Chair Elect and nine Directors for three-year terms. Chamber members may submit the nomination form for these positions by emailing their nominations to Amy Schutz, assistant to Richard Perez, President and CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 210-229-2128. The deadline for nominations is Wednesday, September 27, 2017.
We thank the Nominating Task Force, in advance, for their willingness to volunteer their valuable time and leadership in ensuring a superb slate of Board leaders for 2018 and beyond, and we thank you, in advance, for suggesting future board members and for your commitment to keeping our organization strong and successful.