Our friends at the Society of Critical Care Medicine and the City of San Antonio are hosting a one-day health event on Saturday, February 24 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. Critical Care clinicians from across the U.S., along with local partners, will be there to support hands-on learning experiences aimed at saving a life when confronted with a health emergency, such as a heart attack. The event if free and open to the public.
Attendees can learn how to respond when faced with a health emergency and participate in free health screenings, enjoy free giveaways, have fun with the family, and much more.
Local organizations who are participating in the event include:
- City of San Antonio Metro Health Department
- Brooke Army Medical Center
- University Health System
- Philips’s College
- Visit San Antonio
- City of San Antonio Fire Department
- The Children’s Hospital of San Antonio
- Citizen CPR Foundation
- Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
- US Army Institute for Surgical Research Burn Center