From August 16 to September 1, SpeakUp San Antonio will be hosting the 2018 Community Days. This series of meetups will give attendees the chance to learn about the proposed Fiscal Year 2019 budget. Those who attend will also have the opportunity to connect with city leaders, learn more about city services, and provide feedback. There will be six community-wide events to choose from, including two events in Spanish and a special mixer geared toward young professionals.
- August 16, 2018 Morgan’s Wonderland 5:30pm – 8:00pm
- August 20, 2018 Hardberger Park Urban Ecology Center 5:30pm – 8:00pm
- August 21, 2018 Palo Alto College Student Center 5:30pm – 8:00pm
- August 25, 2018 Woodlawn Lake Park 9:00am – 11:00am
- August 28, 2018 Cherrity Bar 5:30pm – 8:00pm
- August 30, 2018 Texas A&M University – San Antonio Vista Room 5:30pm – 8:00pm
- September 1, 2018 Pearsall Park 9:00am – 11:00am
For more information on #SASpeakUp and their events click here.