From now until March 29, the Chamber and presenting sponsor, Ford Motor Company, will be accepting nominations for the annual Tribute to Women Business Leaders Awards. Click HERE for the nomination form.
Recipients of this award exemplify business practices that are championed by Ford Motor Company and the San Antonio Chamber of Commerce. If you know a woman whose leadership qualities drive not only her personal success, but the success of those around her, give her the recognition she deserves!
Your nominee can fall under one of the five categories:
- Executive Award for Large Business | A top executive in a large company who is an outstanding business leader.
- Brenda Vickrey Johnson Award for Small Business | A small business owner or CEO who has a proven success record.
- Promise Award | A young leader or newcomer to San Antonio who has made an impact on business and the community in a short span of time.
- Hope Award | A woman who has had a notable effect on our community through outstanding philanthropic, community, or public service.
- Legacy Award | A leader who has a longstanding record of success in leadership roles, whether in business or through volunteer, philanthropic or public service positions, and has made a notable impact on the San Antonio community.
The honorees will be celebrated during a luncheon on Tuesday, June 4, 2019, from 11:15 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (Details coming soon.)
Previous honorees include:
- Paula Gold-Williams,
- Major General Angie Salinas, U.S. Marine Corpos (Ret),
- Edith McAllister,
- Aaronetta Pierce,
- Nancy Loeffler,
- Katie Reed,
- Barbara Gentry,
- Carri Baker,
- Rosemary Kowalski,
- Former Mayor Lila Cockrell,
- State Rep. Ruth Jones McClendon,
- Marsha Shields,
- Suzanne Wade,
- Tracy Wolff, and
- Brenda Vickrey Johnson.
For more information on the Tribute to Women Business Leaders Award or luncheon, please contact Vice President of Image and Communications Julie Ring at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-229-2112.