The San Antonio Chamber of Commerce is seeking nominations for the 2019 Tribute to Women Business Leaders Awards. The mission of these awards, presented by Ford Motor Company, is to celebrate women leaders who are making a difference in San Antonio.
The awards honor individuals who embody leadership qualities, which have driven not only their personal success, but also the success of those around them. The award categories are:
- Executive Award for Large Business | A business owner, CEO, managing partner or top executive in a large company who has a proven success record as an outstanding business leader, is a leading force in her industry, and has had significant impact on the community.
- Brenda Vickrey Johnson Award for Small Business | A small business owner or CEO who has a proven success record as an outstanding business leader and has had a significant impact on the community.
- Promise Award | This exceptional leader has made a significant impact on business and the community in a short span of time, due to age or length of time in San Antonio.
- Hope Award | A woman who has had a notable impact on our community through outstanding philanthropic, community, or public service.
- Legacy Award | A leader who has a longstanding record of success in leadership roles, whether in business or through volunteer, philanthropic or public service positions, and has made a notable impact on the San Antonio community.
The deadline for nominations is Friday, March 29 at 5:00 p.m., and the community will celebrate the honorees at the Tribute to Women Business Leaders Awards Luncheon on June 4.
A nomination form and complete list of past winners are available HERE.