The Chamber’s Nominating Task Force, chaired by 2019 Chair Paula Gold-Williams, President and CEO of CPS Energy, announced the following nine nominees to serve a three-year term on the Chamber’s Board of Directors, beginning in January 2021. If you have questions about the nomination process, please contact the Chamber’s Executive Vice President Dave Petersen at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 210-229-2115.
The nominees are:
- April Ancira, Ancira Enterprises Inc.
- Bradford Beldon, Beldon Enterprises
- Angel Crockett, Inflow
- Dan Gonzales, StandardAero
- Jordan Guidry, Silver Eagle Beverages
- Tim Heinle, OCI
- George Hernandez, University Health System
- Terri Page, Humana Military
- William Perez, Champion AC