Your Chamber is looking for thoughtful business men and women to raise their hand and help CPS Energy by serving on the newly created Rate Advisory Committee (RAC). This is a unique opportunity to have a seat at the table with YOUR city’s utility provider. Members of the RAC will devote time and energy to learning more about the utility business and rate design function. This will help members provide thoughtful and informed input regarding CPS Energy’s rate structure and rate design options. The creation of the RAC enforces CPS Energy’s commitment to enhance public input and is a wonderful opportunity to represent your community and neighbors.
The Committee will be made up of 21 members comprised of 11 appointees by the CPS Energy Board of Trustees, including Mayoral appointees, and 10 City Council appointees. To qualify, members must:
- Be 18 years and older;
- Be a current customer;
- Reside in the CPS Energy service area; and
- Be in good financial standing with CPS Energy (for energy bills) through an application and appointment process.
Community members who are interested in serving on the CPS energy Rate Advisory Board, can visit cpsenergy.com/rac for more information.
The deadline to apply for the RAC is Friday, February 26, 2021. To apply, please use one of the links below:
- Application for RAC membership
- Comité Asesor de Tarifas (RAC) Solicitud de Membresía
- Electronic Application for RAC Membership – Coming Soon!
Contact RAC@cpsenergy.com for more information.