The U.S. Army is kicking off its second annual nationwide virtual hiring campaign with a goal of recruiting 1,700 new Soldiers to serve in 150 different occupations. Army National Hiring Days is an all-Army effort to inspire individuals across the nation to “Join Us.” During Army National Hiring Days, interested individuals can visit their website to see if they meet the qualifications, learn about job opportunities and associated hiring incentives, and connect with a recruiter in their area.
Your San Antonio Chamber of Commerce is honored to support our Military partners throughout Joint Base San Antonio! We challenge you and your organizations to visit and follow Army National Hiring Days on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube from May 10 – June 14 for content about the effort, career and benefit highlights and personal Soldier stories. Feel free to share Army content, your personal veteran stories and the Army National Hiring Days campaign with the hashtags #ArmyHiringDays21 and #JoinUs on social media and the website on all social channels.
Here are some important talking points:
- The Army offers career opportunities in 150 fields including cyber, artificial intelligence, healthcare, aviation, big data analysis and many more.
- Whether full-time or part-time, officer or enlisted, Soldiers have access to quality training, education, and competitive benefits that support them and their families both during and after their time in the Army.
- The Army is hiring high school and college graduates. Army ROTC is one way college students can gain a college education and leadership skills to last a lifetime without incurring student loan debt.
- Army ROTC is available through nearly 1,000 college campuses nationwide. Those who serve as Army officers develop leadership and managerial skills that last a lifetime.
- The Army is the largest provider of scholarships in the nation, enabling scholars and athletes to attend college and become officers.
- The Army is one of the most diverse organizations in the nation. Diversity in people, ideas, beliefs, skills – makes the Army the respected organization it is today.
- The Army is a way forward for those displaced workers who qualify for service. Additionally, industry partners help Army veterans, offering job interviews when a Soldier leaves military service.
If you are a soldier, veteran, or a family member, share your favorite Army memory, why you joined or continue to serve or share a group of photos of your time serving your nation to inspire others. Encourage 17-25 year-olds in Military City, U.S.A. to learn about Army careers through growing and enriching the valuable community relationships and partnerships we all enjoy.
For more information on the Army’s National Hiring Days and how your business can help to support this effort locally, email Sheryl Johnson, Chief, Advertising & Public Affairs, U.S. Army Recruiting Battalion San Antonio, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-295-0624.